Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day five

Reflections draw the eye. Find a pool, puddle, or other body of still water and make a photo of a reflected subject today.

Have we mentioned it's freezing? Per Carey: Mine is just a reflection of a subject, not a body of water. I noticed that most on the site were just reflections, so lets say the body of water was a metaphor for something reflective...

Having said that: Here's a freezing sunset, as seen reflected on my guest room window:

There is no way I could have spent any time outside today.  Thank you El for being as much of a Southerner as I and not wanting to get cold, or colder then we already were. Hopefully soon we will be able to venture back outside and let our photographic wings spread, but for now I am fine with the warmth of our nests.

No comments:

Post a Comment